The terms of the software license agreement included with any software you download will control your use of the software.
SITE LICENSE. You may copy the Software onto your organization's computers for your organization's use, and you may make a reasonable number of back-up copies of the Software for security purposes, subject to these conditions:
1. The Software is licensed for use only in conjunction with Protech component products. Use of the Software in conjunction with non- Protech component products is not licensed hereunder.
2. You may not copy, modify, rent, sell, distribute or transfer any part of the Software except as provided in this Agreement, and you agree to prevent unauthorized copying of the Software.
3. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software.
4. You may not use the Software to develop other software.
5. You may not sub-license or permit simultaneous use of the Software by more than one user.
6. OWNERSHIP OF SOFTWARE AND COPYRIGHTS. Title to all copies of the Software remains with Protech or its suppliers. The Software is copyrighted and licensed to you by Protech and relevant third parties.
7. Protech may make changes to the Software, or to items referenced therein, at any time without notice, but is not obligated to support or update the Software. Except as otherwise expressly set forth herein, Protech grants no express or implied right to you under any of Protech’s patents, copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights.